6451-36-US28 DynaLock 6451 Series Exit Sensor Bar for 36 inch Door in Satin Aluminum
The Dynalock 6451-36-US28 series exit sensor bar is used with electromagnetic lock to provide immediate, single-motion egress. A mechanical switch is also built-in as a redundant back-up release. A light touch is all that is required to activate one or both internal optical sensors designed to detect an exit attempt. Installation is simple. Complicated tune-in procedure and frequent call-backs for readjustment are not required.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Aluminum finish
- Dimensions: 3.30 x 3.00 x 2.80 Inches
- Handing: Non handed
- For the 36" door
- Trim function: Exit only device
- Life Expectancy: 1000000 Cycles Minimum
- Terminations: Removable terminal block
- Exit sensors: Dual Photo-optical, Mechanical back-up
- Built-in redundant mechanical switch for back-up release.
- Operating voltage 12 to 24 VAC/VDC.
- Built-in spike suppression - all input/output terminals are protected from line spikes
- Armored power transfer cord - furnished standard.
- Optical sensing electronics controlling lock and signal functions have no moving parts to wear out.
NOTE: All models for doors with 5/8" or less frame stop. Actual bar length is 2" less than width of door x 2-3/8"H x 2-7/16"D Distance between mounting holes is 2-3/4" less than width of door.