7300 DynaLock 7300 Series Standalone Digital Keypad Single Gang Box-Mount
The Dynalock 7300 digital keypad is designed to be a cost effective access solution for harsh industrial, institutional and commercial environments. It will store 1 to 500 user PIN codes, with up to three access levels for each. The 7300 features a user-friendly setup menu, which makes configuration and use very simple for end-users. A wide array of functions and auxiliary modes provide extra flexibility and security, allowing it to operate as a single or two-door access controller. The 7300 is completely epoxy filled and incorporates a sturdy, metal, vandal-resistant casing.
Features and Benefits:
- Weather and vandal resistant
- Highly sensitive piezoelectric keypad
- Up to 500 user codes
- Heavy duty single-gang box mounting
- Dimensions: 4.72" H x 2.60" L x 1.06" W
- Voltage Input: 12-24 VDC or 16-24VAC
- Keypad: 3 x 4 key pad for local programming and 4 to 8 digit PIN code entry
- Installer Friendly: Includes an installation kit and self-adhesive mounting template.