7450 DynaLock 7400 Series Standalone Digital Keypad Narrow Mullion Mount
The Dynalock 7450 digital keypad is designed to be the most cost effective access control solution for indoor and outdoor residential, commercial and institutional applications. It will store 1 to 500 user PIN codes, with up to three access levels for each. The 7450 features a user-friendly setup menu, which makes configuration and use very simple for end users. A wide array of functions and auxiliary modes provide extra flexibility and security, allowing it to operate as a single or two-door access controller. The 7450 incorporates a UV-resistant, epoxy sealed polycarbonate housing, designed to withstand the elements. Red backlit keys enhance visibility in lowlight conditions and a flexible power input allows the unit to operate on 12-24VDC or 16-24VAC.
Features and Benefits:
- IP65 water resistant and UV resistant
- Narrow mullion design
- Up to 500 user codes
- Backlit keypad
- REX and auxiliary inputs
- Two Tri-color LED and audible indicators
- Dimensions: 5.33" H x 1.74" L x 1.12" W
- Voltage Input: 12-24 VDC or 16-24VAC
- Keypad: 2 x 6 key pad for local programming and 4 to 8 digit PIN code entry, rubber keypad
- Installer Friendly: Includes an installation kit and self-adhesive mounting template.