74R2-121 UltraLine Adams Rite Electric Strike in Dark Bronze finish (to match 313 Dark Bronze Anodized)
This 74R2 was created for, and used with, frames that have narrow stile rim exit devices utilizing the 1/2" Pullman type latch.
- A semi-mortised strike
- Provides electrical remote control, allowing door to open without depressing the panic hardware cross bar
- Non handed, field reversible
- Voltage is field selectable so you can match power source
- Stainless Steel Split-Jaw is included
- Has over 1500 lbs. of holding force in fail-secure mode
- The strike releases electrically with up to 35 lbs. of door "preload" (pressure exerted on doors such as air conditioning systems, warped or mis-aligned hardware, etc...)
- Single solenoid operates on 12V, 16V, or 24 volt AC/DC power.
- 74R2-121 is equipped with a quick connect plug-in type connector for easy installation
- Dark Bronze Finish (to match 313 Dark Bronze Anodized)
Can be connected to a keypad, card reader, prox card reader or any type of access control system including intercom systems that have a door release button. If you need an easy solid solution for aluminum frame set up this could be your answer - its backed by Adams Rite which is part of Assa Abloy so you know it is a quality electric strike
Individually boxed including mounting plate shims, mounting screws, and installation instructions.