8200-MLR-36-US4 Adams Rite Narrow Stile Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device in Satin Brass Finish
The 8200-MLR-36-US4 series Exit Device has patented top latching mechanism that interlocks the door to frame with strong and durable construction for a high level of security. It is clean with unobtrusive design and is very easy to install. It also has adjustable steel rods protected in contoured covers.
Benefits and Features:
- Satin Brass Pushbar Finish
- Pushbar Length: 36 inches
- Bar Height: Standard model adjusts from 30" to 44"
- Silent Electrification Latch Retraction
- Life Safety
- Door Height: Standard model fits up to 8 ft door with bar height at 40"- 44"
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard up to 2-1/4"
- Stile Width: Minimum 2" stile
- Projection: 2-15/16" when fully projected, 1-15/16" when dogged
- Non-handed operation and lever entry trim is field reversible
- Patented top latching mechanism interlocks the door to frame
- Strong and durable construction for a high level of security
- Adjustable steel rods protected in contoured covers
- Easy to install with clean and unobtrusive design
- Standard rod bar
- Grade 1 strength
- No monitoring switch feature
- The MLR Motorized Latch Retraction option provides near-silent operation for quiet environments such as hospitals, offices, hotels and libraries where solenoid-driven devices would be disruptive
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included