8238-LNB-10B Sargent 8200 Series Classroom Security Intruder Mortise Lock with LNB Lever Trim in Oxidized Dull Bronze Finish
The Sargent 8238-LNB-10B Classroom Security Intruder mortise locks are designed and constructed with high quality components to provide maximum security, performance and durability. The 8200 far surpasses ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000 Grade 1 standards, making it the strongest and most durable mortise lock in the industry.
Classroom Security Intruder lock: Key from either side locks and unlocks outside trim; Key from either side retracts latchbolt; Trim outside retracts latchbolt, except when locked; Trim inside always retracts latchbolt.
Features and Benefits:
- Oxidized Dull Bronze finish
- Minimum stile: 4-1/2" (114mm)
- Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm) only
- Handing: Reversible in field
- Springs: High carbon steel
- Strike: ANSI Standard; curved lip
- Latchbolt: Stainless steel 3/4" (19mm) projection one-piece, anti-friction reversible latch
- B-lever design with LN rose
- Double cylinder without deadbolt
- Two, nickel silver keys are included
- Cylinder: 6-pin solid brass, LA keyway standard
- Door range: 1-3/4" (44mm) thick standard