9400-606-LBSM Hes Electric Strike Slim-Line with LatchBolt Strike Monitor in Satin Brass finish
The slim-line, surface mounted solution
The 9400 electric strike series is a slim-line, surface mounted striker that is designed to work with rim exit devices that have a 1/2" Pullman latchbolt. Everything is completely encased within its awesome 1/2" thick stainless steel housing. There is no cutting of the frame required for normal installations! Simply place the electric strike on your frames surface, align it with the exit latchbolt, drill your holes and install.
The 9400 ships with a 1/8" spacer plate to accommodate varying door gaps. This hardware exceeds Grade-1 standards for strength and performance, all standard hes quality. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and field selectable for 12 or 24VDC power. The 9400 features a smooth cover to conceal the mounting screws and provide a sleek surface for superior looks anywhere it is installed.
- Installs on metal or wood frames
- Completely surface mounted hardware
- Decorative cover for a fancy unobtrusive look
- Stainless steel construction for strength
- Tamper resistant to keep unwanted people out
- Static strength 1,500 lbs. is strong
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Satin Brass finish
- Latch Bolt Strike Monitor
- Endurance 500,000 cycles in Hes labs
- 1/8" spacer plate included as always
- Field selectable between fail safe and fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC selectable
- Horizontal adjustment
- Non-handed hardware
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Includes Five year limited Manufacturers warranty