9500-606 LBSM Hes Electric Strike with 3 hour Fire Rating and LatchBolt Strike Monitor in Satin Brass finish
The strong and durable, fire-rated surface mounted solution for your door hardware troubles is here
The 9500 Series is a 3 hour fire rated, surface mounted electric strike created to be used with rim exit devices that have a 3/4" Pullman latchbolt. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, no cutting of the frame is required to install this beautiful striker. All you have to do is place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt and drill your holes to install. Adjustments have never been easier because the base is separate from the cover. The 9500 exceeds grade-1 standards for both strength and performance. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and also for 12 or 24VDC. This unique electric strike does comply with NFPA 80-07 guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames.
Frame material application:
- Metal, Installs on metal frames
- Wood, installs on wood frames
- .45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Installs in metal or wood frames as stated above
- Separate base and cover for easy adjustments after install
- Stainless steel construction
- LBSM LatchBolt Strike Monitor
- Tamper resistant hardware
- Strong static strength of 1,500 lbs.
- Satin Brass finish
- Dynamic strength of 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance is 1,000,000 cycles of use
- Field selectable fail safe or fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC, field selectable
- Standard Horizontal adjustments
- Non-handed door hardware
- Internally mounted solenoid for protection
- Accommodates a long 3/4" Pullman latch
Includes Hes Five-year limited warranty