9600-613 LBSM Hes Electric Strike with LatchBolt Strike Monitor in Bronze toned finish
The 9600 Series is a windstorm rated, surface mounted electric strike that was designed to accommodate rim exit devices that have a 3/4" throw latchbolt. All of the components are completely secure encased inside the thick stainless steel housing - no cutting of the frame is required for most installation. All you have to do is place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with your exit latchbolt and install the screws. From the field you can select fail safe or fail secure; you can also field set voltage at 12V or 24VDC
The 9600 is the only surface mounted electric strike we know of that is designed with the strength and durability required to exceed the severe forces of ANSI Windstorm testing.
- ANSI 250.13-2003 Severe Windstorm listed - impressive!
- LBSM - LatchBolt Strike Monitor
- Florida Building Code Approved (FL#14307) - strong winds
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use as well as inside
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI/BHMA, A156.31 Grade 1 (#E09731, #E09732, #E09373)
- RoHS compliant
- Patent # 6,390,520
Frame material application:
- Metal, Installs on metal frames
- Wood, installs on wood frames
- .45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Installs in metal or wood frames as stated above
- Separate base and cover for easy adjustments after install
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant hardware
- Static strength of 2,000 lbs.
- Bronze toned finish
- Dynamic strength of 120 ft-lbs.
- Endurance is 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe or fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC, field selectable
- Horizontal adjustments
- Non-handed door hardware
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 3/4" Pullman latch
Includes Hes Five-year limited warranty