9K30Q15CS3612 Best 9K Series Exit Heavy Duty Cylindrical Lever Locks with Contour Angle with Return Lever Design in Satin Bronze Finish
The Best 9K30Q15CS3612 series is one of the toughest heavy-duty cylindrical locks on the market with the proven Grade 1 security. The 9K series is ideal for retrofit and new construction alike. The Best 9K series are listed by the BHMA for A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1. This series is simple, safe and dependable protection.
Exit: Latch operated by Rotating the inside lever;Rotating the outside lever-only when the inside turn button is in the unlocked position, Outside lever locked by turning the inside turn button; Inside lever can not be locked. Always unlocked
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Bronze finish
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard
- Handing: Non Handed
- Non keyed function
- Door thickness: Available for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" doors only
- Latch: Solid brass 9/16" throw. Front 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" beveled
- Strike: Conforms to ANSI A115.2 for 1-3/4" doors (4-7/8" x 1-1/4" with curved lip)
- Projection on door - Approx 2-3/4" when mounted on 1-3/4" door.
- Lever style: 15 - Contour angle with return
- Rose style: C - 3" convex
- Deadlocking latchbolt standard
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed. All machine screws (AMS) standard.