MS1837-628 Adams Rite Two-Point Deadlock in Clear Anodized finish
The MS1837-628 series Two-Point Deadlock provides maximum security for wood door pairs by a single turn of a key. It functions by simultaneously dropping a stainless steel hexbolt into the threshold and pivoting the massive MS bolt into the opposite leaf, the MSMS1837 eliminates inconvenient and sometimes forgotten flushbolts in the inactive leaf. It operates such that the 360 degree turn of key or thumbturn throws counterbalanced bolt into opposite door and drops bolt into threshold. Key can be removed only when bolts are in a positively locked or unlocked position.
Benefits and Features:
- Clear Anodized finish
- Cylinder Height (Backset): 1-1/2"
- Case is made of steel with corrosion-resistant plating that measures 1" x 6" x 2-3/16"
- Pivoted Bolt: 5/8" x 1-3/4" x 2-7/8" with 1-3/8" throw. Eight-ply laminated steel with alumina-ceramic core to deter hacksaw attack
- The MS1837 Two-Point Deadlock are operable by any standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise cylinder with MS cam
- Cylinder Height: 36" standard
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with machine screws for mounting. Cylinders and/or thumbturns are available separately