BM27-HSL-32D Arrow Mortise Lock BM Series Institutional Privacy Lever with Hastings Design in Satin Stainless Steel Finish
The Arrow BM27-HSL-32D institutional privacy function mortise lock is designed for commercial and institutional applications. It is engineered for strength and performance and is manufactured to exacting standards. Many of the components are interchangeable for both functionality and versatility. Arrow mortise locks are intended for heavy duty use in schools, hospitals and commercial buildings when security, durability and low maintenance are mandatory. The BM01-HSL-26D is certified to BHMA A156.13, Series 1000, operational Grade 1, and is UL Listed. These mortise lock series are easily reversible and enabling the user to reverse hands without disassembling lock case.
Institutional privacy: Latchbolt by lever either side, except when Privacy outside is locked by turnpiece inside. Operating inside lever or closing door unlocks outside. Key outside retracts latch at all times, even if thumbturn is held in locked position. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Stainless Steel finish
- Strike: ANSI 1-1/4" x 4-7/8", straight lip, with box standard
- Latch bolt: 3/4" throw, 1" throw, stainless steel
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Single cylinder
- Hasting lever design
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/4"
- Cylinder: 6-pin, solid brass, 2 nickel-silver keys standard
- Handing: Handed, field reversible without disassembling lock case
- Hub: Nickel steel, 5/16" (8mm)
- Armored front: Heavy gauge steel, 8" (203 mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 3/32" (2mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm)