CEPT-10 Securitron Concealed Electrical Power Transfer in Stainless Steel Finish
The Securitron CEPT-10 series of Concealed Electrical Power Transfer is a heavy-duty, tamper-resistant which securely transfers power and data from the hinge side of the frame to electrified hardware on the door. The unit is discreetly concealed between the frame and door when the door is closed. The cept complements any architectural setting.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless Steel Finish
- All stainless steel construction including backboxes with no plastic parts
- Beautifully crafted, compact and secure power transfer unit
- Provides a concealed wiring pathway when mortised into the edges of the door and frame above the second hinge
- Easily retrofits to most competitors mounting patterns
- 10 Wire configuration includes 8-22 AWG wires alongwith 2-18 gauge wires for higher current devices
- Tamper resistant- no exposed openings prevents foreign objects from reaching the wires or jamming the device
- UL listed hardware
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles
- Compatible with butt hinges upto 6 inches and continuous hinges with cutout
- 7/8 inches knockouts on back boxes easily accommodate EMF-type fittings
- Do not work on center-hung or balanced doors
- MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement No Fault Warranty - No Stress Ever!