D61-04-IC Arrow Lock D Series Deadbolt Single Cylinder with Thumbturn Prepped for Removable Core in Satin Brass Finish
The Arrow Lock D61-04-IC D Series deadbolt is engineered to perform under the most extreme conditions where security is critical. This Grade 1 extra heavy duty deadbolt surpasses the demands of industrial, institutional and commercial applications. This series are certified to BHMA A156.5, Grade 1, UL Listed. The deadbolt is thrown or retracted by key from outside or retracts and projects bolt inside turnpiece.
Features and Benefits:
- NO keys provided, this lock is prepped for removable core
- Core is not included
- Satin Brass finish
- ANSI: E0151
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" standard
- Latch: 2-3/4" backset, 1-1/8" front standard
- Cylinder: 6-pin, solid brass
- Single cylinder with thumbturn
- Lock prepared to accept 6 or 7-pin IC cylinder, less core
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/8" - 1-3/4", factory set for 1-3/4"