DE2201-628-36 PHI 2200 Series Non Fire Rated Apex Surface Vertical Rod Device with Delayed Egress Prepped for Cover Plate in Satin Aluminum Finish
This device is for a 36" door
The PHI DE2201-628-36 Apex 2000 series exit device is used for all types of single and double doors and represents the ultimate in safety, security and simplicity. The APEX 2000 series provides smoother operation with minimal need for maintenance and durable construction allows it to withstand high traffic and high use on a regular basis, making it particularly attractive for healthcare and education buildings. The chassis is constructed from investment cast steel and the universal mounting holes provide an easier retrofit installation. The Apex 2200 Series exit devices are UL listed for panic hardware and is certified to ANSI A156.3 Grade 1.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Aluminum finish
- Handing: Non handed
- UL listed
- Non fire rated
- Electric Options: Delayed egress device 15 seconds
- Requires PS161-6 power supply
- Door Size: 36" - 2'-7" to 3' door width
- Cylinder and trim is not included
- Prepped for exit only, cover plate
- Top Latchbolt: Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
- Bottom Bolt: Steel plated, independent action 5/8" throw, with adjustment range to suit 3/4" door undercut.
- Strike: S300 top strike and S460 Flush mounted for bottom is included
- Dogging: 1/4" turn hex key dogging standard
- Used for the wide stile door
- Touchbar height: 39-15/16"- from floor standard