DEFL2214-630-36 PHI 2200 Series Fire Rated Apex Surface Vertical Rod Device with Delayed Egress Prepped for Lever-Knob Always Active in Satin Stainless Steel Finish
This device is for a 36" door
The PHI DEFL2214-630-36 Apex 2000 series exit device is used for all types of single and double doors and represents the ultimate in safety, security and simplicity. The APEX 2000 series provides smoother operation with minimal need for maintenance and durable construction allows it to withstand high traffic and high use on a regular basis, making it particularly attractive for healthcare and education buildings. The chassis is constructed from investment cast steel and the universal mounting holes provide an easier retrofit installation. The Apex 2200 Series exit devices are UL listed for panic hardware and is certified to ANSI A156.3 Grade 1.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Stainless Steel finish
- Handing: Non handed
- UL listed
- Fire rated device
- Electric Options: Delayed egress device 15 seconds
- Requires PS161-6 power supply
- Door Size: 36" - 2'-7" to 3' door width
- Cylinder and trim is not included
- Prepped for lever/knob always active
- Top Latchbolt: Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
- Bottom Bolt: Steel plated, independent action 5/8" throw, with adjustment range to suit 3/4" door undercut.
- Strike: S300 top strike and S460 Flush mounted for bottom is included
- Dogging feature is not available
- Used for the wide stile door
- Touchbar height: 39-15/16"- from floor standard