DSB-CLI42 Securitron illuminated Dual Sense Bar in Clear Anodized Finish
The Securitron DSB-CLI42 series of illuminated Dual Sense Bar is the most reliable exit device available for magnetically locked, non-fire-rated doors. The illuminated Dual Sense Bar is specifically designed to address the most current building and life safety codes. It features two independent switch circuits to release the lock. By simply touching the bar or engaging its mechanical movement will allow the free egress. The DSB can be installed on all types of interior metal, aluminum or wood doors. The DSB meets "no special tools or knowledge" requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Clear Anodized Finish
- Illuminated "Push To Exit" via internal fiber optic strip possible
- The most dependable exit device available for magnetically locked openings
- Delivers superior fault tolerance with two independent redundant switch circuits for releasing the lock
- Even less than 1/8 inch mechanical movement and ultra-reliable touch sense technology working together in a single exit bar - Its Awesome!
- Available standard length: 42 inches
- Mounting pattern is similar to the TSB-3
- Circuit board is immune to electrostatic discharge - switching power supplies, proximity and garment readers and neon signs
- All metal construction will stand up to even rugged interior environments
- Operates on either 12 or 24 VDC voltage supply
- UL listed hardware
- Touch sensing and redundant movement-activated switches complies with current fire and life safety egress codes
- Resists electrostatic discharge upto 27,000 volts
- Bounce resistant to false triggering from any outside impact
- 16 feet (4.8m) 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included as always
- Allows field cutting to fit non-standard door widths with ease
- MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement No Fault Warranty - Stay stressfree ever!