E62-03 Arrow Lock E Series Deadbolt Double Cylinder in Bright Brass Finish
The Arrow Lock E62-03 E Series deadlocks are known for value, quality and durability all wrapped up together. The tamper resistant rotating wrench-proof collar, steel deadbolt with hardened steel pin insert and the concealed screws are security features that have made the E Series the most specified deadlock around. This series are certified to BHMA A156.5, Grade 2, UL Listed. The deadbolt is thrown or retracted by key from outside or retracts and key retracts and projects bolt.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" standard
- Latch: 2-3/8" backset, 1-1/8" front standard
- Cylinder: 6-pin, keyed 5, solid brass, 2 brass keys standard
- KA4: Keyed alike in four standard
- Accepts 6 or 7 pin, small format, interchangeable cores
- ANSI: E0142
- Double cylinder
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/8" - 1-3/4", factory set for 1-3/4"
Warranty Information1 years limited manufacturer's warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This lock has a security feature which keeps the installation screws on the inside covered when the key is out of the lock.
Our home was broken into through a window a few years ago and the loss of large items was limited because The intruders could not get any of the the exit doors open from the inside or remove the deadbolt locks thanks to the rotating disk safety security feature.