E62-05A-IC Arrow Lock E Series Deadbolt Double Cylinder Prepped for Removable Core in Antique Brass Finish
The Arrow Lock E62-05A-IC E Series deadlocks are known for value, quality and durability all wrapped up together. The tamper resistant rotating wrench-proof collar, steel deadbolt with hardened steel pin insert and the concealed screws are security features that have made the E Series the most specified deadlock around. This series are certified to BHMA A156.5, Grade 2, UL Listed. The deadbolt is thrown or retracted by key from outside or retracts and key retracts and projects bolt.
- NO keys provided, this lock is prepped for removable core
- Core is not included
- Antique Brass finish
- ANSI: E0142
- Double cylinder
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" standard
- Latch: 2-3/8" backset, 1-1/8" front standard
- Lock prepared to accept 6 or 7-pin IC cylinder, less core
- Accepts 6 or 7 pin, small format, interchangeable cores
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/8" - 1-3/4", factory set for 1-3/4"