Detex ECL 230D in Silver Finish
The Detex ECL 230 unit has been the most used alarmed exit control lock since I was a kid. It is very easy to install, well built, and priced at the right point. The ECL230D deadbolt has been continuously updated to provide options, quality, and value from a company that delivers high quality products year after year.
Features and Benefits:
- Attack resistant design to hopefully withstands over 2200 lbs. of outside pull force
- Proven durability and reliability at a an awesome price
- Can and should reduce employee and or customer theft. Just the appearance alone scares bad guys
- It is easy to install and replace the battery when needed
- Proven construction that resists attack from the inside
- Easy to see if and when the lights go out so you can operate it in the dark
- Obvious operation that everyone can understand, even a child can get out when needed
- Has single point, 1" throw dead bolt
- Hack saw resistant deadbolt
- Corrosion resistant alloy lock body case with its own keys
- 100 decibel alarm, powered by heavy duty 9-volt battery (included)
- Accepts all standard rim cylinder including inter-changeable core rim cylinders (NOT included)- NO cylinders are included
- **PRETTY COOL** Durable steel plate with a photo luminescent sign absorbs light so it "glows in the dark" when lights are dimmed a bit
- This is Non-handed alarm lock - can be mounted on either side
- Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm
- Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with the actual key
- Standard Silver finish
- Door Types - Wood, Hollow Metal or Aluminum- pretty much anywhere.
- Door Thickness - Fits all standard 1-3/4" - 2-1/4" thick doors
- Minimum standard door width for ECL-230D is 20"
- Minimum standard door width for ECL-230D-PH is 34"
- Double Door requirements: 1 ECL-230, 1 ECL-445K, 1 ECL-435K and 1 DDH-2250 (or 1 VRA-143 in place of 1 ECL-435K and 1 DDH-2250) or 2 ECL-230, 1 ECL-445K and 1-90KR