Detex ECL 230D in Silver Finish
The Detex ECL 230 series has been an industry standard alarmed exit control lock since it was introduced. It is very easy to install, strong, and priced right; the ECL230 deadbolt has been continuously updated to provide options, quality, and value from a Detex product that we have come to know so well after all these years.
Features and Benefits:
- Attack resistant design to hopefully withstands over 2200 lbs. of outside pull force
- Proven durability and reliability at a an awesome price
- Can and should reduce employee and or customer theft. Just the appearance alone scares bad guys
- It is easy to install and replace the battery when needed
- Proven construction that resists attack from the inside
- Easy to see if and when the lights go out so you can operate it in the dark
- Obvious operation that everyone can understand, even a child can get out when needed
- Has single point, 1" throw dead bolt
- Hack saw resistant deadbolt
- Corrosion resistant alloy lock body case with its own keys
- 100 decibel alarm, powered by heavy duty 9-volt battery (included)
- Accepts the standard 5 through 7-pin rim cylinder or interchangeable core rim cylinders (NOT included)
- Durable steel plate with a photo luminescent sign absorbs light so it "glows in the dark" when lights are dimmed a bit
- This is Non-handed alarm lock - can be mounted on either side
- Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm
- Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with the actual key
- Standard Silver finish
- Door Types - Wood, Hollow Metal or Aluminum- pretty much anywhere.
- Door Thickness - Fits all standard 1-3/4" - 2-1/4" thick doors
- Minimum standard door width for ECL-230D is 20"
- Minimum standard door width for ECL-230D-PH is 34"
- Double Door requirements: 1 ECL-230, 1 ECL-445K, 1 ECL-435K and 1 DDH-2250 (or 1 VRA-143 in place of 1 ECL-435K and 1 DDH-2250) or 2 ECL-230, 1 ECL-445K and 1-90KR