Detex Fire Exit Hardware ECL-600
The ECL-600 is a fire rated, code-compliant, rugged, dependable relatching exit device with a steel plate and photo-luminescent sign providing managed security and a 100 decibel alarm for secondary fire exits.
*This unit does not come with the inside cylinder that is pictured with the lock (you will notice 2 cylinders in the picture - the bottom one is to remove the cover & is included)*
Features and Benefits:
- Code-compliant, battery alarmed, rugged fire exit hardware with deadbolt and dead locking latchbolt provides managed security for secondary fire exits.
- Reduces employee and customer theft.
- Proven durability, reliability and long service life at a reasonable price.
- "Best in class" attack resistance from the outside; withstands over 2200 lbs. static load (outside pull force).
- Time tested construction resists attack from the inside
- Operation is straightforward, requiring no special knowledge.
- Easy to install
- Exceeds life safety, ADA, CA Title 19, ANSI/BHMA requirements for building codes.
- W.H. listed fire exit hardware.
- Deadbolt and latchbolt deters unauthorized access from the outside while allowing emergency egress from the inside.
- 1" throw bolt and 3/4" deadlocking latchbolt provide resistance to crowbar attacks from the outside.
- Rugged housing with key lock, saw-resistant bolt and corrosion-resistant alloy lock body resist defeat from the inside.
- When armed, pressing the exit bar sounds an approximate 100dB alarm, commanding attention even in the noisiest environments.
- Inside and outside key control capabilities allow authorized alarm bypass.
- Re-latching for additional security.
- Use of control key permits unlocking the door without sounding the alarm.
- Locking the deadbolt mechanism always arms the alarm system.
- Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with a control key that also throws the deadbolt.
- Bright push pad signage deters unauthorized exit.
- Non-handed lock and bars which require no cutting makes installation easy.
- Accepts 5-pin through 7-pin standard and inter-changeable core cylinders.
- 3 Hour fire rated for single doors to 4' x 8' and pairs of doors to 8' x 8'.
- Physical Specifications:
- Die-cast aluminum alloy housing with Detex Grey Vein 3 finish.
- Lock case dimensions:
- 10-3/8" high x 5-3/4" wide x 3-3/4" deep
- Push plate and bar dimensions: 2-1/2" high x 24-1/8" wide
- Installs on doors using the same footprint as Exit Lock ECL230D.
- Installs on 32" to 48" wide doors.
- Power Specifications:
- Battery: 9 V Standard
- Remote Signal: Dry Contact