EL3547AEO 3 US28 Von Duprin 3547A Series Exit Only CVR Exit Device with Electric Latch Retraction in Anodized Aluminum Finish
The Von Duprin EL3547AEO 3 US28 series of Exit Device for all types of single and double doors is well constructed from heavy gauge rolled steel section with the proven heavy duty touch bar mechanism that has been used so successfully in all architectural grade Von Duprin touch bar devices. The 3547A concealed vertical rod exit device is the economical alternative, incorporating a modern touchbar styling and the hardware is UL listed for panic exit hardware. It is specifically designed for use in areas where frequent abusive treatment can be expected.
The Electric Latch Retraction feature provides controlled access through escape doors (via a remote unlocking feature) usually found on the perimeter of a building. Electric latch devices are free from fixings hence, safe egress is always available.
The 3547A Series has a "smooth mechanism case"
Features and Benefits:
- Anodized Aluminum Finish
- ANSI Function: 01
- Exit only - No outside trim
- It fits door stiles as narrow as 1-3/4" (44mm) door size
- Device lengths: 3 feet (914mm) i.e 3' device for 2' 4" - 3' door (660mm to 914 mm) door size
- Fasteners: Includes 1-3/4" (44mm) - 2-1/4" (57mm) wood and metal doors
- Non-handed operation provides greater flexibility
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- All 3547A Series exit devices are UL listed for panic hardware and are ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade1 certified
- Latch Bolt: Deadlocking anti-friction top and bottom bolt, 5/8" (16 mm) throw
- Strike: Top - 388 strike unfinished, bottom - 385A unfinished strike included as always
- Hex key dogging feature standard
- Device centerline from finished floor: 39-13/16" (1006mm)