ELR2114-630-36 PHI 2100 Series Non Fire Rated Apex Rim Exit Device with Electric Latch Retraction Prepped for Lever-Knob Always Active in Satin Stainless Steel Finish
This device is for a 36" door
The PHI ELR2114-630-36 Apex 2000 series exit device is used for all types of single and double doors with a mullion and represents the ultimate in safety, security and simplicity. The APEX 2000 series provides smoother operation with minimal need for maintenance and durable construction allows it to withstand high traffic and high use on a regular basis, making it particularly attractive for healthcare and education buildings. The Apex 2100 Series exit devices are UL listed for panic hardware and is certified to ANSI A156.3 Grade 1.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Stainless Steel finish
- Handing: Non handed
- UL listed
- Non fire rated
- Electric Options: Electric latch retraction
- Requires ELR150 series power supply
- Door Size: 36" - 2'-7" to 3' door width
- Cylinder and trim is not included
- Prepped for lever/knob always active
- Latchbolt: Stainless steel, deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
- Strike: S300, Investment cast stainless steel, black powder coated furnished standard
- Dogging: 1/4" turn hex key dogging standard.
- Used for the wide stile door
- Touchbar height: 39-15/16"- from floor standard