FHM5103NBC-SC-RH-605 Rixson HM51 Series 3/4" Offset Hung Shallow Depth Floor Closers in Bright Brass Finish
The Rixson FHM5103NBC-SC-RH-605 provides the best mechanical means to support and control a door. It is designed to work with physics rules to provide long-term performance and reliability. This is ideal for single acting interior doors. Not recommended for high-traffic or exterior doors. These HM51 Series shallow depth floor closers are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.4 standards. Designed for stock hollow metal doors and frames with standard weight 4-1/2" hinge preparation.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- 3/4" offset hung
- Interior Doors
- Handing: Right handed, Single acting
- Non hold-open
- Includes three special steel 4-1/2" ball bearing standard weight hinges with 3/4" offset.
- Door Width: 36" (914mm)
- Cycolac, rustproof cement case
- Interchangeable spindle adapters
- Floor plate is inluded
- Furnished with 1/2 wood and full machine screws
- Weight to 250 lbs
- Sealing a closer protects it from moisture
- Cement case and closer body are gasketed and fastened together.
- Surface mounted bottom arm with thru bolts
- Separate and independent valves for closing speed, latch speed and backcheck
- Fire rated