5200 Hes Electric Strike
The 5200 series electric strikes feature an in-frame horizontal adjustable design to simplify the installation process. This beautiful feature of 5200 series allows the installer to easily adjust the electric strike opening to accommodate the horizontal position of the latchbolt after the strike has been installed. This 5200 field selectable fail secure/fail safe electric strike unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 3/4" throw.
Benefits and Features:
- Durable stainless steel construction material for good strength
- Field selectable between fail safe and fail secure
- Grade 1 strength
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC selectable
- Tamper resistant hardware to keep unwanted people out
- Included two piece plug connectors are furnished for ease of installation and for removal during strike servicing
- Non-handed hardware provides greater flexibility
- Installs on metal or wood frames
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed hardware
- Includes internally mounted solenoid as always
- Static strength 1,500 lbs. is strong
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles in Hes labs
- Strike body depth is 1-3/16"
- Five year limited warranty is included
- Easily accommodates 5/8" - 3/4" latchbolt (3/4" with 1/8" door gap)
- Faceplate options is available- Not included