HL6-9082-606 Glynn Johnson HL6 Series Institution Function Push and Pull latch with Mortise Lock in Satin Brass Finish
The Glynn Johnson HL6-9082-606 HL6 series is designed for use with Schlage L Series heavy-duty mortise lock and the unit combines the features and convenience of the HL6 push and pull operation with the durability of the heavy-duty mortise lock. The sleek design has a short throw angle, allowing the door to be opened with an easy push or pull action, even when hands are not free.
Latchbolt retracted by key from either side. Handle on both sides always inoperative. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Brass finish
- Non handed
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- ASA strike furnished
- Institution lock
- Cylinders are not included
- Schlage L-Series Lock Included
- Variable mounting positions
- UL listed for all single labeled metal or wood doors
- On functions with cylinders, handles must be mounted in down position on key side or horizontally on both sides