L9050L-07N-626 Schlage L Series Less Cylinder Entrance Commercial Mortise Lock with 07 Cast Lever Design in Satin Chrome Finish
The Schlage L9050L-07N-626 commercial mortise lock series is used for the interior and exterior door applications. This lock is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use, in extra heavy duty applications, without fail. The L series locks are ideal where the finest hardware with a long life of dependable operation must be combined with a high degree of resistance to physical abuse. The L9050L series meets ANSI/BHMA A156.13 series 1000 Grade 1.
Office and inner entry lock - Latchbolt retracted by lever from either side unless outside is made inoperative by key outside or by turning inside thumbturn. When outside is locked, latchbolt is retracted by key outside or by lever inside. Outside lever remains locked until thumbturn is returned to vertical or unlocked by key. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed. Inside liner is always free for immediate egress.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Chrome finish
- 07 Cast lever style
- Escutcheon: N - Escutcheon (200mm x 64mm x 11mm)
- Single keyed function without deadbolt
- Handing: Field-reversible
- Door range: 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Cylinder: No cylinders are included with this lock
- Strike plate: 1/4" x 4-7/8" Square corner, 1-3/16" lip, box
- Case size: 4-7/16" x 6-1/16" x 1"
- Armor front: 1-1/4" x 8"
- Floating mounting tabs automatically adjust to fit a beveled door edge.