L9070L-17L-625 Schlage L Series Less Cylinder Classroom Commercial Mortise Lock with 17 Cast Lever Design in Bright Chrome Finish
The Schlage L9070L-17L-625 commercial mortise lock series is used for the interior and exterior door applications. This lock is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use, in extra heavy duty applications, without fail. The L series locks are ideal where the finest hardware with a long life of dependable operation must be combined with a high degree of resistance to physical abuse. The L9070L series meets ANSI/BHMA A156.13 series 1000 Grade 1.
Classroom lock - Latchbolt retracted by knob/lever from either side unless outside is locked by key. Unlocked from outside by key. Inside knob/lever always free for immediate exit. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Chrome finish
- 17 Cast lever style
- Escutcheon: L - Escutcheon (202mm x 44mm x 11mm)
- Single keyed function without deadbolt
- Handing: Field-reversible
- Door range: 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Cylinder: No cylinders are included with this lock
- Strike plate: 1/4" x 4-7/8" Square corner, 1-3/16" lip, box
- Case size: 4-7/16" x 6-1/16" x 1"
- Armor front: 1-1/4" x 8"
- Floating mounting tabs automatically adjust to fit a beveled door edge.