L9453P-01N-605 Schlage L Series Entrance with Deadbolt Commercial Mortise Lock with 01 Cast Lever Design in Bright Brass Finish
The Schlage L9453P-01N-605 commercial mortise lock series is used for the interior and exterior door applications. This lock is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use, in extra heavy duty applications, without fail. The L series locks are ideal where the finest hardware with a long life of dependable operation must be combined with a high degree of resistance to physical abuse. The L9453P series meets ANSI/BHMA A156.13 series 1000 Grade 1.
Entrance lock with deadbolt - Latchbolt retracted by lever from either side unless outside is locked by 20 degree rotation of thumbturn. Deadbolt thrown or retracted by 90 degree rotation of thumbturn. When locked, key outside or lever inside retracts deadbolt and latchbolt simultaneously. Outside lever remains locked until thumbturn is restored to vertical position. Throwing deadbolt automatically locks outside lever. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- 01 Cast lever style
- Escutcheon: N - Escutcheon (200mm x 64mm x 11mm)
- Single keyed function with deadbolt
- Handing: Field-reversible
- Door range: 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Keys: Two nickel silver cut keys per lock
- Cylinder: 6-pin full-face mortise cylinder with Schlage logo
- Strike plate: 1/4" x 4-7/8" Square corner, 1-3/16" lip, box
- Case size: 4-7/16" x 6-1/16" x 1"
- Armor front: 1-1/4" x 8"
- Floating mounting tabs automatically adjust to fit a beveled door edge.