Current Top Sellers
LEMS-GRW-L-12-612-00B-LH Schlage Less Cylinder Storeroom Wireless Greenwich Mortise Lock with LED Indicator and 12 Lever in Satin Bronze Finish
The Schlage LEMS-GRW-L-12-612-00B-LH series of wireless electronic mortise locks are designed to affordably extend electronic access control deeper into the building beyond traditional perimeter and high security openings. The LE series is ideal for office and suite entries, conference rooms, common area doors, resident units, and sensitive storage areas with a mortise door prep. Built-in Bluetooth enables LE wireless locks to connect directly to smart phones and tablets; no need for a proprietary handheld device for set-up and configuration. And with built-in Wi-Fi, LE locks can connect directly to an existing Wi-Fi network enabling automatic updates to lock configuration and user access.
LE wireless locks are compatible with most proximity and smart cards including aptiQ and aptiQmobile.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Bronze finish
- Handing: Left handed
- Chassis: MS mortise with LED indicator
- LE Series certified to ANSI grade 1.
- Users up to 5000, Audits up to 2000
- 12 lever style; Rose: 2-9/16" (65 mm) diameter
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" standard
- 4AA battery kit included
- Strike plate: ANSI 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" (32 mm x 124 mm) x 1-3/16" (30 mm) curved lip strike with dust box
- Backset and latchbolt: 2-3/4" backset, 3/4" (19 mm) throw stainless steel latch bolt with anti-friction tongue
- Deadbolt: Standard 1" (25 mm) throw stainless steel deadbolt
- Armored front: 1-1/4" x 8" x 7/32" (32mm x 203 mm x 6 mm) only
- Visual communications: Exterior LED (red, amber, green); Interior LED (red, green)
- Cylinder is not included
- Cylinder type: Less mortise cylinder
- Lockset is normally secure. Inside lever always allows free egress
- Valid toggle credentials on the exterior may be used to change to a passage or secured status.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables automatic daily updates sent directly from host software