MA441BD-SN-605 Falcon Mortise Locks MA Series Classroom Security SN Lever with Escutcheon Style in Bright Brass Finish
The Falcon MA441BD-SN-605 Classroom Security function mortise lock is designed for office buildings, universities, healthcare facilities, and multi-family applications and delivers high performance at an affordable cost. Falcon is one of the toughest, most dependable locks. The MA Series provides security and is built to stand up to constant use without fail and lock makes retrofitting easy with its ability to be re-handed in the field without opening the mortise case. The MA series are certified to BHMA ANSI A156.13, Series 1000, Grade 1 operational along with UL 3 hour ratings.
Classroom Security: Latch bolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is locked from inside or outside by key. When outside lever is locked, latch bolt is retracted by key from inside or outside or by operating inside lever. Auxiliary dead latch. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- Door range: 1-3/4" - 1-7/8" standard
- Strike: 1-1/4" x 4-7/8", ANSI, Square corner, with dust box
- Core is not included
- Latch bolt: 2 piece stainless steel anti-friction bolt 3/4" projection.
- Backset: 2-3/4" backset
- Hubs: Hardened steel
- Door thickness: Standard accommodates thickness of 1-3/8" to 2-1/2"
- ANSI: F32
- SN (Sutro-Napa) lever trim with escutcheon styles
- Double cylinder
- Handed: Right hand is standard; left hand optional. Reversible in the field.
- Prepped for small format interchangeable core, not included
- No keys or core is included with this lock, must be purchased separately