MK14-DD-26 Arrow Lock MK Series Service Station Knob with DD Design in Bright Chromium Finish
The Arrow Lock MK14-DD-26 MK Series offers the designer, architect and contractor simple solutions to accessibility requirements. Their clean designs, architectural finishes and available functions make them ideal for commercial applications where heavy duty grade one hardware may not be necessary. This series are certified to BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2, UL Listed.
Service station: Dead locking latch bolt operated by knob from either side except when outside knob is locked by push button inside. Key outside, operating inside knob or closing door releases push button unlocking outside knob except when slotted push button is in a locked position. Inside knob always operates latch bolt.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Chromium finish
- Strike: T-strike, 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" standard
- Latch: 2-3/4" backset, 1-1/8" front standard
- Keyed on one side only
- ANSI: F92
- DD Knob-D wrought, Rose-B wrought
- Cylinder: 6-pin, keyed 5, solid brass, 2 brass keys standard
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/8" - 1-3/4", factory set for 1-3/4"