MK17-DD-04 Arrow Lock MK Series Classroom Knob with DD Design in Satin Brass Finish
The Arrow Lock MK17-DD-04 MK Series offers the designer, architect and contractor simple solutions to accessibility requirements. Their clean designs, architectural finishes and available functions make them ideal for commercial applications where heavy duty grade one hardware may not be necessary. This series are certified to BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2, UL Listed.
Classroom: Dead locking latch bolt operated by knob from either side except when outside knob is locked from outside by key. When outside knob is locked, latch bolt is operated by inside knob.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Brass finish
- Strike: T-strike, 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" standard
- Latch: 2-3/4" backset, 1-1/8" front standard
- Keyed on one side only
- ANSI: F84
- DD Knob-D wrought, Rose-B wrought
- Cylinder: 6-pin, keyed 5, solid brass, 2 brass keys standard
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/8" - 1-3/4", factory set for 1-3/4"