MK31-DD-04 Arrow Lock MK Series Communicating Knob with DD Design in Satin Brass Finish
The Arrow Lock MK31-DD-04 MK Series offers the designer, architect and contractor simple solutions to accessibility requirements. Their clean designs, architectural finishes and available functions make them ideal for commercial applications where heavy duty grade one hardware may not be necessary. This series are certified to BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2, UL Listed.
Communicating (F80): Dead locking latch bolt operated by knob from either side. Turning key in either knob locks or unlocks its own knob independently. Do not use on doors in rooms that have no other entrance.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Brass finish
- Strike: T-strike, 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" standard
- Latch: 2-3/4" backset, 1-1/8" front standard
- Keyed on one side only
- ANSI: F80
- DD Knob-D wrought, Rose-B wrought
- Cylinder: 6-pin, keyed 5, solid brass, 2 brass keys standard
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/8" - 1-3/4", factory set for 1-3/4"