ML2022-RWA-625 Corbin Russwin ML2000 Series Mortise Store Door Locksets with Regis Lever with Deadbolt in Bright Chrome Finish
The Corbin ML2022-RWA-625 Store door function lock is designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000HS (High Security) or ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) series mortise lock. Both locks feature vandal resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders. The ML2000 series is ideal for offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications. This series are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000, operational and security Grade 1.
Store door lock: Latchbolt by grip* either side when deadbolt is retracted. Deadbolt by key either side. Non-panic release. No simultaneous deadbolt and latch retraction.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Chrome finish
- Strike: ANSI straight lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/8" lip to center
- Latch bolt: 2-piece mechanical with anti-friction insert, 5/8"x1"x 3/4" throw
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Handing: Field reversible
- Double cylinder with deadbolt
- 6-pin cylinder, L4 keyway standard
- Two nickel silver keys are included
- Regis lever trim (RWA)
- Lever: Wrought; Rose: Wrought
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
- Lockcase: Heavy-gauge steel, 5-7/8"x4"x15/16"
*Note: This function does not allow free egress and can pose a life safety hazard in event of an emergency. Installation should be in accordance with approved codes only.