ML2056-LWF-605 Corbin Russwin ML2000 Series Mortise Classroom Locksets with Lustra Lever in Bright Brass Finish
The Corbin ML2056-LWF-605 classroom function lock is designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000HS (High Security) or ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) series mortise lock. Both locks feature vandal resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders. The ML2000 series is ideal for offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications. This series are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000, operational and security Grade 1.
Classroom: Latchbolt by grip either side, unless outside grip is locked or unlocked by key. Latchbolt by key outside when outside grip is locked. Latchbolt can be held in a retracted position by key, or released by key.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- Strike: ANSI straight lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/8" lip to center
- Latch bolt: 2-piece mechanical with anti-friction insert, 5/8"x1"x 3/4" throw
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Handing: Field reversible
- Single cylinder
- 6-pin cylinder, L4 keyway standard
- Two nickel silver keys are included
- Lustra lever trim (LWF)
- Lever: Wrought; Rose: Cast, F - Rose
- Rose/Escutcheon Design: F Rose (2-7/8" Cast)
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
- Lockcase: Heavy-gauge steel, 5-7/8"x4"x15/16"