ML2062-LWF-626 Corbin Russwin ML2000 Series Mortise Intruder Locksets with Lustra Lever with Deadbolt in Satin Chrome Finish
The Corbin ML2062-LWF-626 intruder deadbolt function lock is designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000HS (High Security) or ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) series mortise lock. Both locks feature vandal resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders. The ML2000 series is ideal for offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications. This series are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000, operational and security Grade 1.
Intruder Deadbolt lock: Latchbolt by grip either side, unless outside grip is locked by projection of deadbolt. Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from either side. Inside grip simultaneously retracts latchbolt and deadbolt and unlocks outside grip.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Chrome finish
- Strike: ANSI straight lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/8" lip to center
- Latch bolt: 2-piece mechanical with anti-friction insert, 5/8"x1"x 3/4" throw
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Handing: Field reversible
- Double cylinder with deadbolt
- 6-pin cylinder, L4 keyway standard
- Two nickel silver keys are included
- Lustra lever trim (LWF)
- Lever: Wrought; Rose: Cast, F - Rose
- Rose/Escutcheon Design: F Rose (2-7/8" Cast)
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
- Lockcase: Heavy-gauge steel, 5-7/8"x4"x15/16"
*Note: This function does not allow free egress and can pose a life safety hazard in event of an emergency. Installation should be in accordance with approved codes only.