ML2065-LWB-630-CL6 Corbin Russwin ML2000 Series IC 6-Pin Less Core Mortise Dormitory Locksets with Lustra Lever in Satin Stainless Finish
The Corbin ML2065-LWB-630-CL6 dormitory function lock is designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000HS (High Security) or ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) series mortise lock. Both locks feature vandal resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders. The ML2000 series is ideal for offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications. This series are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000, operational and security Grade 1.
Dormitory or entrance: Latchbolt by grip either side unless outside grip locked by projection of deadbolt. Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key outside or by thumbturn grip inside. Inside grip simultaneously retracts latchbolt and deadbolt and unlocks outside grip. Inside grip aLWBys free.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Stainless finish
- Strike: ANSI straight lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/8" lip to center
- Latch bolt: 2-piece mechanical with anti-friction insert, 5/8"x1"x 3/4" throw
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Handing: Field reversible
- Single cylinder
- 6-pin interchangeable core
- Core is not included
- Lustra lever trim (LWB)
- Lever: Wrought; Rose: Cast, B - Rose
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
- Lockcase: Heavy-gauge steel, 5-7/8"x4"x15/16"