ML2073-LWF-630-CL6 Corbin Russwin ML2000 Series IC 6-Pin Less Core Mortise Classroom Security Locksets with Lustra Lever and Deadbolt in Satin Stainless Finish
The Corbin ML2073-LWF-630-CL6 classroom security function lock is designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000HS (High Security) or ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) series mortise lock. Both locks feature vandal resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders. The ML2000 series is ideal for offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications. This series are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000, operational and security Grade 1.
Classroom Security: Latchbolt by grip from either side unless outside grip is locked by projection of deadbolt; Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key; Inside grip simultaneously retracts latchbolt and deadbolt; outside grip remains locked; Key unlocks outside grip; outside grip remains locked unless unlocked by key; Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt; Note: Indicator shows deadbolt position only
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Stainless finish
- Strike: ANSI straight lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/8" lip to center
- Latch bolt: 2-piece mechanical with anti-friction insert, 5/8"x1"x 3/4" throw
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Handing: Field reversible
- Single cylinder with deadbolt
- 6-pin interchangeable core
- Core is not included
- Lustra lever trim (LWF)
- Lever: Wrought; Rose: Cast, F - Rose
- Rose/Escutcheon Design: F Rose (2-7/8" Cast)
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
- Lockcase: Heavy-gauge steel, 5-7/8"x4"x15/16"