ML2082-RWA-629-LC Corbin Russwin ML2000 Series Mortise Dormitory or Exit Locksets with Regis Lever with Deadbolt in Bright Stainless Steel Finish
The Corbin ML2082-RWA-629-LC dormitory or exit function lock is designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000HS (High Security) or ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) series mortise lock. Both locks feature vandal resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders. The ML2000 series is ideal for offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications. This series are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000, operational and security Grade 1.
Dormitory or Exit lock: Latchbolt by grip either side, unless outside grip is locked by toggle-action stop or by projection of deadbolt. Deadbolt thrown by key from either side. Deadbolt and latchbolt retracted by outside key when outside grip locked. Outside grip unlocked by toggle-action stop. Inside grip simultaneously retracts latchbolt and deadbolt; outside grip remains locked.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Stainless Steel finish
- Strike: ANSI straight lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/8" lip to center
- Latch bolt: 2-piece mechanical with anti-friction insert, 5/8"x1"x 3/4" throw
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Handing: Field reversible
- Double cylinder with deadbolt
- Cylinder is not included
- Regis lever trim (RWA)
- Lever: Wrought; Rose: Wrought
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
- Lockcase: Heavy-gauge steel, 5-7/8"x4"x15/16"