MO5302LN-612 Yale 5300LN Series Non-Keyed Privacy Cylindrical Locks with Monroe Lever in Satin Bronze Finish
The Yale MO5302LN-612 cylindrical lock series is designed for industrial, commercial and institutional use. The Yale 5300LN series cylindrical lockset feature security, dependability and versatility in attractive designs and finishes that fulfill all decorative requirements and blend with any architectural decor. All 5300LN locking functions feature the Free Wheeling lever mechanism. When the outside lever is locked, it will rotate freely up and down while remaining securely locked. The 5300LN cylindrical lock series are certified to the ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2.
Privacy, Bedroom or Bath Lock: Used for lavatory or other privacy doors. Either lever operates latchbolt unless outside lever is locked by pushbutton inside. Button automatically releases when inside lever is turned or door is closed. Emergency release in outside lever. Emergency key supplied.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Bronze finish
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard
- Door Thickness: Adjustable from 1-3/4" to 2"
- Handing: Non handed
- Strikes: 1-1/4" curved lip for 1-3/4" door standard
- Fronts: Universal for both flat and beveled door edges.
- Non keyed lock
- Lever: Monroe lever design
- Latchbolt: 1/2" stainless steel throw standard
- Mechanism: Heavy-gauge steel, zinc-plated, dichromated
- ANSI/BHMA: A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2
- Guardbolt: Deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed; standard on all locking functions