MS+1890-201-6-335 Adams Rite MS+1890 Series Deadlock/Deadlatch with Standard Jamb Lip Length and 31/32" Backset in Black Anodized Finish
The MS+1890-201-6-335 series Deadlock/Deadlatch provides a maximum security deadlock for after hour and traffic control convenience during business hours. It operates in such a way that the 360 degree turn of key or thumbturn throws or retracts the hook-shaped deadlock and then 120 degree further turn retracts latch bolt as well. Cylinder may accept any standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise cylinder or thumbturn from either or both sides. Handle retracts spring-loaded latchbolt only.
Benefits and Features:
- Black Anodized finish
- Cylinder Backset: 31/32"
- Case is made of stainless steel with corrosion-resistant plating that measures 1" x 7-3/8" x depth (depth varies by backset)
- Standard Jamb Lip length
- Flat faceplate measures 1" x 6-7/8"
- Handed operation - RH or LHR (Right Hand or Left Hand Reverse door)
- Cylinder is not included
- MS+1890 Deadlocks are operable by any standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise cylinder with MS cam
- Grade 1 strength
- Latchbolt is made of eight ply laminated stainless steel that measures 5/8" x 1-3/8" with 13/16" throw
- Armored Strike made of satin stainless steel trim plate with steel mounting plate and dust box
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with strike and machine screws for mounting. Cylinders available separately.