MS1850S-2-50-628 Adams Rite MS1850S Series Deadlock with Hookbolt and 31/32" Backset in Clear Anodized Finish
The MS1850S-2-50-628 series Deadlocks utilizes a laminated stainless steel bolt which is activated by a pivot mechanism to provide the maximum security for a single leaf narrow stile door such that even a very tall and flexible one or an installation where the gap between the door and jamb is greater than it should be. It operates in such a way that the 360 degree turn of key or thumbturn throws or retracts the counterbalanced bolt and the key can be removed only when bolt is in a positively locked or unlocked position. The lock accepts any standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise cylinder or thumbturn from either or both sides. The cylinder must have MS dimensioned cam.
Benefits and Features:
- Clear Anodized finish
- Cylinder Backset: 31/32"
- Case is made of stainless steel with corrosion-resistant plating that measures 1" x 6" x depth (depth varies by backset)
- Hookbolt made of eight ply laminated stainless steel that measures 5/8" x 1-3/8" x 2-7/8" with 1-3/8" throw
- Flat faceplate measures 1" x 6-7/8"
- Handed operation - Non Handed
- Cylinder is not included
- MS1850S Deadlocks are operable by any standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise cylinder with MS cam
- Grade 1 strength
- Strike not included
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with machine screws for mounting. Cylinders and/or thumbturns available separately.