MS1881-01-682 Adams Rite Two-Point Flushbolt in Satin Chrome Finish
The MS1881-01-682 series Two-Point Flushbolts offer greater convenience than flip-lever flushbolts as it is processed with one operation instead of two. It also promotes security by removing an element of human error. A positive blocking device makes it impossible to turn the key in the active door unless the inactive leaf has first been secured. This two-point flushbolt must be installed in conjunction with a pivoted bolt MS deadlock. It cannot be unlocked when pivoted bolt is in locked position. For its operation turn knob or lever 180 degree clockwise to throw hardened steel bolts into header and threshold and clear strike opening so pivoted MS bolt can enter from active door. Its counterclockwise turn retracts vertical bolts and blocks entry of pivoted bolt.
Not to be used as a standalone locking mechanism
Benefits and Features:
- Satin Chrome Finish
- Cylinder height: 31" to 35"
- Teardrop shape lever with red letters on clear decal indicating unlock direction only
- Cannot be unlocked when pivoted bolt is in locked position
- Strike required in metal headers and thresholds is 1/2" diameter hole
- Hexagonal 3/8" flat to flat bolt is made of stainless steel with 23/32" bolt throw
- It operates in conjunction with any MS pivoting deadlock
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with bolt guides and screws