MS2181-10-119 Adams Rite Auto-Release Two-Point Flushbolt in Black Finish
The MS2181-10-119 series Auto-Release Two-Point Flushbolt works in conjunction with any MS pivoting deadlock to provide maximum security for paired doors. It is used instead of code-violating manual (flip-lever) flushbolts in the inactive leaf of paired doors. The pivoting MS deadlock in the active leaf secures the entire opening. The action of securing the MS deadlock trips an internal mechanism in the MS2181 so that when the MS deadlock is retracted, the entire opening releases with only one operation. This auto-release two-point flushbolt must be installed with a pivoted bolt MS deadlock. For its operation turn knob or lever 120 degree counterclockwise to throw stainless steel bolts into header and threshold and clear strike opening so pivoted MS bolt can enter from active door. Its clockwise turn retracts vertical bolts and blocks entry of pivoted bolt.
Not to be used as a standalone locking mechanism
Benefits and Features:
- Black Finish
- Door height: Up to 10' Door
- Teardrop shaped turn lever
- Turn height easily matches cylinder height of MS deadlock in active door, adjustable from 34" to 48"
- Strike required in metal headers and thresholds is 1/2" diameter hole
- Hexagonal 3/8" flat to flat bolt is made of stainless steel with 23/32" bolt throw
- It operates in conjunction with any MS pivoting deadlock
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with bolt guides and screws