MSS-1 Securitron High Security Magnetic Switch
The Securitron MSS-1 series of tamper-resistant Maximum Security Switches (MSS) provide versatile door monitoring with armored cable options to detect the status of windows, doors, gates and more in higher security settings. Along with multiple options for different environments, MSS can be used with access control or alarm systems to provide peace of mind where status detection is a critical concern. It is used to provide nearly undefeatable door monitoring in the highest security areas.
Features and Benefits:
- Maximum security switches for door position detection
- Interfaces to access control and alarm systems for remote indication of open/closed status of doors
- SPDT contact switches
- Unique "mated" magnetic contact for preventing defeat attempts by foreign magnets
- Includes jacketed cable for hollow metal applications
- Can be used to provide initiate signal to XDT delayed egress timer
- Hidden anti-tamper output
- Layered protection for tamper detection and reporting
- Used to monitor the open/closed status of doors, windows, gates, machinery safety barriers or other moving assemblies
- Provides peace of mind where status detection of door is a critical concern - Awesome
- UL listed door hardware
- MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement No Fault Warranty - Superb Warranty!