ND80PDEU-SPA-613 Schlage ND Series - Sparta Style Lock with Electrically Unlocked (Fail Secure) in Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
The Schlage ND80PDEU-SPA-613 series of Sparta heavy-duty commercial cylindrical lock very easily stand up to constant use and abuse while keeping people and property safe. Our ND-Series locks have an ANSI Grade 1 rating and come in a choice of styles and finishes that fit your building's design. Every Schlage lock and deadbolt undergoes intensive testing to determine its ANSI grade level as we believe the safety and security of your buildings is something that should be taken very seriously. Schlage lock ND Series locks are the toughest cylindrical lock that gives you premium durability and performance in a lock which is easy to service and maintain.
Features and Benefits:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- Sparta (SPA) Lever
- Very easy installation
- Pressure cast zinc lever; wrought brass rose construction material
- ANSI: D12DEU
- Electrically Unlocked (Fail Secure) : Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed
- Outside lever continuously locked until it is unlocked by key or electric current
- Inside lever always free for immediate egress
- Backset: 2-3/4"(70mm) standard
- Rose Diameter: 3-7/16"
- Projection: 3-1/2"
- Lever Length: 4-15/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" - 2-1/8" (41mm - 54mm) standard
- UL listed hardware for up to three-hour fire door
- Strike: 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" ANSI type
- Standard keys are included
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2011, series 4000 Grade 1 certified
- Latch: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", square corner faceplate, 1" housing diameter, 1/2" throw
- 6-Pin Everest 29 S123 keyway standard cylinder
- Keyed functions of lever designs are field reversible