Olympus 300SD-KA107-26D N Series Sliding Door Push Cabinet Locks in Satin Chrome Finish
The Olympus 300SD-KA107-26D sliding door push cabinet locks can be keyed together with other N series locks and it is easily rekeyable via speed-release cylinder release mechanism. These locks are suitable for a wide range of applications and provide a higher degree of security than traditional cam locks.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Chrome finish
- Includes 2 keys per lock
- Barrel diameter: 1"
- For material thickness: 7/8"
- Plunger lock
- N Series: National keyway
- Keyed alike 4 pin
- Body: Zinc die cast
- Key removable in the locked and unlocked position
- 34-9 matching thimble strike
- 10-24 machine thread strike locator
- 10-24 machine thread bolt extender for varying gaps between bypassing doors