Olympus 722S-TBM-26D Cabinet IC Core Sliding Door Push Lock with Through Bolt Mount in Satin Chrome Finish
The Olympus 722S-TBM-26D cabinet sliding door push lock are accepts best-style small format interchangeable cores. The Olympus cabinet lock design is to create locks which provide long-term benefits to the facility through increased efficiency and easy maintenance.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Chrome finish
- Plunger lock: Small format interchangeable cores
- Core is not included
- Max. door thickness: 1-7/8"
- Min. door thickness: 5/8"
- Barrel length: 1-3/4"
- Throw bolt: 1/2"
- Body: Zinc die cast lock body
- Accepts best, arrow, falcon, or equivalent IC cores
- Key removable in locked or unlocked position