Olympus 725RL-DR-LH-26D Surface Mount Latch Cabinet Door Locks for SFIC in Satin Chrome Finish
The Olympus 725RL-DR-LH-26D cabinet locks are surface mount latch locking mechanism accepts best, arrow or equivalent IC cores accepts 6 or 7 pin cores. Incorporating the Small Format Interchangeable Core (SFIC) lock mechanism provides end users the convenience of changing out the key bitting by replacing the core without having to disassemble the locking mechanism.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Chrome finish
- Cabinet lock - rim-surface mount
- Core is not included
- Barrel diameter: 1-1/8"
- Barrel lengths: 1-1/16"
- Left handed door
- Latch bolt locking mechanism
- Accepts best, arrow or equivalent IC cores
- 725-1 spacer to fit 6 or 7 pin cores
- 725-SP-RL solid lipped strike
- 725-PA plastic thumbturn